- Only perform the solution on your own computer.
- Only perform this action on a password-protected computer.
- Never perform this action on a publicly accessible computer, i.e. at a library or internet cafe.
To make the portal a Trusted Site:
1. Open Internet Explorer
2. Log on to the portal home page
3. On the Internet Explorer tool bar, select the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options“.
4. Select the “Security” and than “Trusted Sites” tab
5. Select the “Sites” button
6. Add the portal address in the “Add this website to the zone” box. Click “Add” and “Close“.
- If the portal web address is not in the input field, then copy and paste it from the browser address at the top of your browser window.
- Do not check “Require server verificatoin (https) for all sites in this zone”
7. Click on the “Custom Level” button.
8. Scroll down to the middle and enable “Display mixed content“
9. Scroll down to the bottom
- Under “User Authentication/Logon“, select “Automatic logon with Current Username and Password” and click “OK“
10. Click “OK” twice to close all dialog boxes
11. The next time you log on, be sure to select “Remember my password”