Access to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder.
If your getting this error “Access to this link has been disabled. Please ask the owner of the shared link to send a new link to access the file or the folder.” on your drop box links. you might want to read https://blog.dropbox.com/2014/05/web-vulnerability-affecting-shared-links/ It seems drop box disabled all the links. There is a easy fix tho. Just delete the link and recreate it.
Remove an existing link
- Sign in to the Dropbox website.
- Click on Links in the sidebar on the left or click here for a shortcut.
- Click on the X to the right of your chosen file or folder.
- Click Remove link in the pop-up window to confirm your choice.
Create a new link
- Sign in to the Dropbox website (if you haven’t already).
- Browse or search for the file or folder you’d like to share.
- Right-click on the file or folder in the list and select Share link from the pop-up menu.
- Fill out information as needed to send the link to your recipients.
To send out a shared link to more people later, simply right-click on the file or folder again and selectShare link from the pop-up menu.